A student credit card can help you earn rewards and enjoy short-term, interest-free financing. What’s more, a student card is a great first step toward establishing a good credit history, which is crucial for obtaining favorable rates on future loans, renting your own apartment and getting low insurance premiums.
Features of Student Card
- 2% cash back at restaurants and gas stations on up to $1,000 in combined purchases every quarter—no sign-ups needed. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
- Good Grades Rewards: $80 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
- No annual fee. No late fee on first late payment. No APR change for paying late.
- Get 100% U.S. based customer service & FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements & online.
- Freeze It℠ on/off switch for your account that prevents new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers in seconds.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 3 months, then the standard variable purchase APR of 9.60% – 14%.
- 7 year duration of credit card without any annual charges. From 8th year $125 would be the charge.
- 175$ brokerage starts of the amount. Not below that.
- Card limit $10,000
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $800 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
Note: Please Provide all the information to know the available Lendors.
Number of investors available
- Identification Proof : Driving License or Passport
- Residence Address Proof : Utility Bill(Gas Bill,Electric Bill or Phone Bill)
- Income Proof : Last 6 months Bank Statement,check stubs or pay stubs