Peer To Peer
Peer-to-peer lending, sometimes abbreviated P2P lending, is the practice of lending money to individuals or businesses through online services that match lenders directly with borrowers. The peer-to-peer lending companies offer these services operate entirely online. They can even run with lower overhead and provide the service more cheaply than traditional financial institutions. P 2 P also known as crowd lending, many peer-to-peer loans are unsecured, personal loans, though some of the largest amounts are lent to businesses. Secured loans are sometimes offered by using luxury assets such as jewelry, watches, vintage cars, fine art, buildings, aircraft and other business assets as collateral.
The lending intermediaries are for-profit businesses; they generate revenue by collecting a one-time fee on funded loans from borrowers and by assessing a loan servicing fee to investors.
Why We Are Best
- We cut the cost and complexities of traditional bank loans and pass the savings on to borrowers.
- Easy online application
- Low fixed rates
- Fixed monthly payments
- Flexible terms
- No prepayment penalties
- Friendly service
- Fast funding directly to your bank account
- Your privacy is protected.
- EDS strongly protects your personal and financial information.
- Investors and borrowers never know each other’s identities; we will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute your information;
- we only share what’s necessary to complete your requested transactions.
- Please find the below mentioned image to get more clarification on Peer to Peer loan.
Your privacy is protected.
Lending Club strongly protects your personal and financial information. Investors and borrowers never know each other’s identities; we will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute your information; and we only share what’s necessary to complete your requested transactions.
Please find the below mentioned image to get more clarification on Peer to Peer loan.
Type Of Loans In Category
- Identification Proof : Driving License or Passport
- Residence Address Proof : Utility Bill(Gas Bill,Electric Bill or Phone Bill)
- Income Proof : Last 6 months Bank Statement,check stubs or pay stubs
- Company Profile
- Management Profile
- Last Three Years’ Audited Financial Statements
- Certificate of Incorporation of the Company.
- Copies of MOA & AOA.
- Copy of Business Bank Statement.
- Detail of Existing Loans from Other Banks
- Project Feasibility Report.