Business cards are cards bearing business information about a company or individual. They are shared during formal introductions as a convenience and a memory aid. A business card typically includes the giver’s name, company or business affiliation (usually with a logo) and contact information such as street addresses, telephone number(s), fax number, e-mail addresses and website. Before the advent of electronic communication business cards might also include telex details.
Features Of Business Credit Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. For every 1000 points you will get a cashback of $10.
- Earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases—with no limit to the amount you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $125 Annual Fee
Note: Please Provide all the information to know the available Lendors.
Number of investors available
- Identification Proof : Driving License or Passport
- Residence Address Proof : Utility Bill(Gas Bill,Electric Bill or Phone Bill)
- Income Proof : Last 6 months Bank Statement,check stubs or pay stubs