Agricultural Loan is use to meet the cost of cultivation and working capital activities for farming and allied activities. It is also used for buying cattle, purchase of equipment for irrigation and other agricultural requirements.
- Identification Proof : Driving License or Passport
- Residence Address Proof : Utility Bill(Gas Bill,Electric Bill or Phone Bill)
- Income Proof : Last 6 months Bank Statement,check stubs or pay stubs
- 3 – 6 months of your most recent credit card processing statements
- A copy of a voided check that so we can deposit your advance directly into your account
- MCC Application completed and signed by principals/owners